So, while in NYC I only managed to pick up one set of knuckle tattoos. I admit, I was awestruck by the city. But what a set. These beauties belong to Bailey, a tattoo artist at Fun City Tattoo. He kindly tooks some time out of his day to talk to us about his hands. He originally wanted to get STAY AWAY but decided to get something more positive, so he got HURT HEAL instead. After that he got “Dead Love” on his knuckles propper. Apparently shortly after that he found the love of his life.
He also gave us a break down on the various artists that contributed to his hands.
- Burt Krack – Eye and tears on his left hand.
- Will Lollie – Rose and Butterfly on the backs of his hands.
- Marcos – the lettering on HURT HEAL.
- Allan Rogers – the symbols and Hate on his lower knuckles.
- Tim Lehi – the spider on his palm.
What spider on his palm? Oh yeah…